Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 31, 2009

back home after 3 months

Its always special when you return home after a spam of 3 months....I being out of home for such along period for the first time in life was always eager for that sem vacation to come in real......for the others it may be just another holiday,but for me it was very very special because i went out of the country with an ambition on hand and was able to successfully complete the 1st semester.....
It was 18th of december at 1pm i along with my friends finished the final exam of the semester and came out of the examination and i had a chat with ramla and we all went to the hostel and packed the stuff and started roaming inside the campus taking some photos.....then it was time toleave....sharath,my friend had brought his car which helped us alot...then we all went home....my flight was at 10.30am on 19th december....i was very eager to get into the flight...atlast i was on board at 10 am...it was a 1 hour for me from india to srilanka.....it was a great feeling for me to back in home ground after a long period...as icame home i was made to be very busy getting calls from all my friends and i had to describe my experience back in srm university for many times....im still in vacation....now i feel like "should i go back to india"....hehehe....really its a very nice feeling to be back home after a certain period atleast to experience the changes taken place.........but still i am reaching the end of my holidays which is a bad news for me personally....

No comments:

Post a Comment