Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 24, 2009

end of 1st sem at srm

its great to see that i have completed the first sem successfully after a lot of troubles.....it was the first time in life for me leaving my family and loved ones.....so i found it really hard to be alone and specially to make important decisions without any elderly guidance.....i cant imagine that i have finished the 1st sem...it seems like yesterday i got the admission....but i have finished a sem.......
there are some whom i should thank alot and whom i wont forget in my lifetime.......if not for them i would'nt have completed the exams.specially they made me overcome the loneliness i had when i entered srm......they are non other than my great friends.....some say friends take you the wrong way and guide you to the wrong track.....but i wont agree with it at any cost....because through my personal experience im telling that friend play the major part of our life....i was given a late admission to the srm university.....i approximately missed classes for about 90 days......when i entered the university it was a new place and also a new country to be......i had to adjust things alot.....my friends helped me alot to get things in control....especially i should mention satish,sharath,karthik and irfan....who helped me alot...satish played a major part with the academics....he is such a character who suits to any condition and any person.....to tell about sharath.he is a person different from others...he used to be on his own way not troubling anyone.....karthik.known as the senior of our gang is a silent guy who concentrates on the job he does....that may be his secret of success...he is a great cricketer who has the potential to go a long way in life....irfan,is a person who i will never forget in my life...the calls he used to give me at early morning 3 clock during study holidays.......we all used to sit in the same row in class everyday....thanks for these guys to giving me a place in their row....
apart from these guys the others who made my uni life interesting were bala,rohan,sidhaarth....many more....i shud thant them all and i hope our friendship will go along way.......
there is another person whom i should definitely make a point of....this person came into my life at the latter part of the sem.....she is Ramla......she was introduced to me by my great friend satish...she is a very open character and she fullfilled my need of a sister.......which i dint have throughout my life....
we used to hang around the campus and make fun out of people and spend our time with fun.....im a kind of a person who always needs smone around me.....wen i was home i had guys always helping me around....so these guys satish,sharath,karthik,irfan,bala,rohan filled those places in india...im sure all our classes will be shuffled we will remain as a gang till the end of our lives.....

4 comments:

  1. sure da...we will remain as good friens for ever...ans ramla will remain as a good sister for ever....:-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. good one acr. dai jayasurya, ramla should always remain a sister to you. seri ah.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. and yeah, we will be with u always.. :) btw, follow my blog da.. :@

    ReplyDelete
  4. @satish-i shud thank u to gtng me a grt sister at srm
    @karthik-dw=ei sister means sister....i knw the meaning for that da...unna madiri......

    ReplyDelete