Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 28, 2010

my first and best gift to my dad

hy guys
this is just a small post abt one f the happiest moments i ever had in life and tht too because of one of my friend....ya it was time for my dad's b'day and i had to get a something special for him as i couldnt stay with him for his b'day
suddenly an idea cracked in my mind to get a family photograph edited and framed....but wierdly i couldnt find a family photo(pretty weak in geting photos together)..but finally i found a photo with my dad and mom in it....the ideal and best couple i have ever seen in life....and my friend aghil gave a great hand in editing the photo which i couldnt do at all...thn lukily my friend azir who came to india for a visit did a great job in delivering it.....
AND U KNOW SOMETHING MY DAD WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH IT AND I REALLY MISSED TO SEE THE SMILE ON HIS FACE....
LOVE U DAD
HOPE U HAD A GREAT B'DAY
MISSED U ALOT...
ADIOS

No comments:

Post a Comment