Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

A birthday worth lifetime

hi guys...pretty long break....i think this post is worth it....
Its all about my all important 21st b'day....ya finally it was my key b'day...it was full of surprise for me....My key b'day celebration was totally different from my other 20 b'days...
First time in my life i celebrated my b'day away from home...Actually i did celebrate t..my friends made it for me..As i have tld u they r part of my life... i cant just express them in my words...
I was always expecting a bash on tht nite as it was hostel and we have the tradition of banging the b'day boy...So finally tht time arrived and i just tried to enter my room at midnight 12 when a group of my friends pulled me out and carried me and started banging me badly....but i loved it...bcz i have never had tht experience in life...The highlight was one guy bought a bucket of hot water and poured on me and started banging on the wet body....Really it was paining...but once a year u can bare it....After all these beatings came the surprise for me...
Ya i just went to dry myself and came back to the room...all in a second my friends have arranged a cake for me...U BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I HAVE NEVER CUT A B'DAY CAKE IN MY LIFE FROM SCHOOL DAYS...This was just all in a surprise for me....Seriously just a word thanks cannot be said to satisfy these things..its all about their tru friendship...AGHIL,ADITYA &never to miss my special friend SANDEEP.....These three made my day....Also i can never forget my special friend Manjula who remembered to call me at midnight to wish me....I can never forget these ppl....and also the person who never misses my b'day, ramla.....she doesnt need a special thanks...These are some ppl i will never forget in my life...They dint do nythng grt...bt every small thing they did was great to me.....THANKYOU GUYS....I have attached some photos for u too....
it doesnt mean tht others forgt me n my b'day....its just tht these ppl made my da special and unforgettable...THANKS GUYS...LOVE U ALL...
ADIOS



2 comments:

  1. "BANGING" ku arthamae vaera da thambi. ;P
    btw, body builder sandeep sammayaa irukkaru. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ellathayume thappave paru.....
    sandeeep special da...

    ReplyDelete