Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

CHALLENGE 1-10 SECRETS

As i assured you people the challenge starts today.....and surely it starts with a big one....
I think this should be the toughest out of all...
Letting out secrets were always tough than anything...
I hope i dont damage anyone thru letting out my secrets....
HERE I GO

#1-To start off with something usual,I used to put my mom's signature in my report card when i was in school...accidentally thy dont ask parent's signature in college grade card :P
#2- I care alot for my hair,maybe because im loosing it very fast,i look at the mirror atleast 30 times a day to check whether my hair is in position...my luck no one has noticed it till date :)
#3- This one cant be actually called a secret,i am not very comfortable talking with new people,but if i like that person by any chance then u cant easily remove tht person from my life..(people actually close to me will know this)
#4- This is something special,i took 2 beer tins to school for my friends when i was in 9th std....i tried it or not still remains a secret....
#5- I keep my eyes open while sleeping too...that doesn't mean i'm alert about things...(my roommates know better about this)
#6- I also have the habit of talking while sleeping...(dont think u can get secrets while im asleep)
#7- I have had a very big crush on actress sneha since 6th std....till date...(hope i knew the meaning of crush at tht time..)
#8- i started bunking classes first when i was in 7th std.......(dont ask me what i did bunking classes..thats mystery...)
#9- my mom used to change the pillow cover of my bed once in two days.....dont think too much....!!!!!
#10- The last one is always preserved for the best one....this is atleast a secret for my mom till date.....a girl first proposed me in 2008....(but i had to reject it for a good reason..) :P


Finally i did it.....i think i preserved something......these things will not be new for people who are very close to me...yet some things are very new.....
WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE!!!!!

ADIOS1!!

No comments:

Post a Comment