Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

CHALLENGE 2-09 LOVES

HII Guys!!!
Its time for the second challenge...comparatively easy one,but interesting one...
First of all there is a difference between 'LIKE' & 'LOVE'...Hope everybody will get it right...
Countdown sTaRtS hErE....!!!

#09-As i told in my previous post i love looking at actress SNEHA for hours... it just gets carried away...i still find time to watch her movies once in a while...i don't find a reason why her movies are not frequent enough these days...

#08-this one goes for my love to CRICKET..although i couldn't be a pro in that field,still i love playing cricket and watching it whenever possible..That too watching cricket matches during exams is something i cant keep away from!!!!

#07-CRAZY DRIVING,Yeaa..this is something i do rarely these days...but whenever my leg touches the accelerator it goes to the edge.the speedometer just keeps moving...Luckily i haven't met with any major accident for my way of driving....specially going for a ride alone in midnight is something i always loved to do...

#06-MY MOM'S SPICY CHICKEN CURRY...nothing can match it in this world...ofcourse mom's food is special for everyone..but this is something i will always miss in my hostel life..
One day will arrive when i will fly home just to eat my mom's yummmmy chicken curry

#05-chatting with my buddies...this is one thing which keeps me moving...wherever i go,if i have a group of friends around me,i will never hesitate to do anything...may it be good or wrong....sitting in a round table and making fun of each other is something i rarely miss out!!!!

#04-this is something i never forget to do....having an ICECREAM WHEN RAIN DROPS FALL ON IT....this might look funny..but for me its heavenly....this might be the only reason rain is useful for me!!! :P

#03-ROMANTIC MOVIES is something always been close to my heart...this might look usual...but i love doing it....

#02-omg why forget this....Watermelon....i just cant keep myself away from this...although i have been adviced to reduce it..still when i see it on the road i cant stop eating it....some people eat it for surviving the hot sun...i do it without any reason too....coz i love it!!!

#01-this one goes for my first love....ohhhh....dont think too much...my first love is always my MOM....she has been everything for me...no one can replace her for lifetime....

YAA i did it....

await for the next one....

till then

ADIOS....

2 comments: