Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

*********

HI Guys!!!
Yup…I do remember the 10 day challenge taken up some time back…..but it has been put on hold for some reasons!!!…to be continued…. In between I just thought of sharing something I felt will be interesting and will put out something out of me!!! I still couldn’t give this post a title so I leave it up to you guys to name it the way you want… Let me come to the point….I don’t know how effective this post will be to explain what I am trying to say out, but let me start it first.. WORDS….Yup ,Today I thought of sharing the power of words… If I could put it more effectively, There is no better weapon than WORDS to attack a person mentally and at times physically too… In other words I would say your words describe your character..I don’t know how many of you would agree with it!!?? To put out the power of WORDS I could say, Think once before you act, but think twice before you talk… Its very easy to pour out the words, but its not possible to take them back. This shows the power of words. At this point of time I think it will be suitable to narrate a small story.. When I was studying in my first semester of Engineering, I was sitting in my English class and the lecturer was telling the class to do an assignment and gave a very short period of time. Immediately my friend who was sitting next to me commented something inappropriate about it to me which unluckily was heard by the lecturer…That single line he told me became the talk of the class the next minute and finally he had to write an apology to the lecturer…The worst part was that the so called ‘GOOD BOY’ image he was maintaining was affected by this incident and he had to work a lot to get it back…. Similarly you guys would have come across a lot of situations in your life too…So please think well before pouring out the valuable words to anyone… At the time im writing this blog I have just realized the value of words with a great experience…And I’m sure its going to take a lot to get things back in track…. CHILLLLL!!!!!!! All in the game!!!! Hope to c u guys with the resume of the 10 day challenge soon!!! ADIOS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment